Today I am sharing what is in my minimalist diaper bag toddler edition! This is very minimal for me – ask anyone! We have a skiphop diaper bag backpack and I love it. I don’t feel Callie needs that much these days when we go out and about so it started to become more of a pain than anything to drag it around. Once baby girl comes, we will begin to lug around our beloved backpack again because babies = need all the things. But, I’m going to try and keep it minimal. To be continued on that… For today, I want to share what we have going on now!
I recently purchased this bag and love it. It’s cute and trendy but functional enough to double as a diaper bag. It has a nice structure to it which helps everything sit in the bag perfectly!
- Diapers – We plan to tackle potty training very soon. I would love to only have one kid in diapers at a time – fingers crossed! For now, diapers are necessary! We go back and forth between using Luvs and Pampers. I try to have 6 with me when we go out. I would hate to run out of diapers while out and about.
- Wipes – Pampers sensitive are our favorite!
- Boogie wipes – These boogie wipes are a must have this time of year! Callie’s nose is a faucet right now and has been for months!!
- Tissues – Another must have but I love to have these all the time. You never know when someone will need one.
- Hair ties – If for any reason her hair gets messed up I like to have extra hair ties. These little guys break so easily so it’s not often I can reuse them. I finally got hip to taking some with us!
- Calendula cream – I love this stuff! It can be used on a red bottom, chapped cheeks, dry skin… so good!
- Thieves Spray – Must have!! I spray every shopping cart before I put her in it and well honestly, spray a lot of things with this. The uses are endless plus it smells amazing.
- Hand Sanitizer – This one smells so good and is easy to use for kids. I just spray both of her hands really well front and back and she does what she can to rub it in. Since it comes out in a spray, it isn’t too much to rub in for them which is nice.
- Snacks – Depending on how long we will be out, I will grab several more options! She is a major snacker and I never want to be left without something for her to snack on.
- Toy cell phone & various other toys – Callie is obsessed with this cute little cell phone. She also loves this stuffed animal and bracelet.
Not pictured – I always make sure to grab a sippy cup and her Kindle Fire before heading out!
An up close look at the toys and such we grab for Callie. She LOVES books so before going out I grab a few for her to look at in the car or wherever our destination is. She also loves to carry around this little purse we got her for Christmas so it ended up in the diaper bag and she loves it. The phone, bracelet and seahorse stuffed animal fit in it perfectly.
That’s it for everything we keep in our diaper bag!! I would love to know what your must have diaper bag items are!!